This blog is no longer being updated

For the latest content, please visit Swoj.com


Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Clutch

When we were at the Motorhead gig a few months back I got to see and hear Clutch for the first time and I was really impressed. So much so that on a whim I bought a ticket for their own UK tour next month without really knowing much of their stuff.

So in a bid to get educated before the show I've been tracking down some of their stuff and on the way home tonight I listened to the rather excellent "Robot Hive/Exodus" album which I'd describe as a mix between Black Sabbath and jazz! It's not for everyone (as my Motorhead companions will testify to) but I love bands like this who offer something a bit different.

I'm looking forward to the new album From Beale Street To Oblivion due out in the UK on 26-03-2007 before they hit the clubs.

www.pro-rock.com

No comments:

© Swoj.com