This blog is no longer being updated

For the latest content, please visit Swoj.com


Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Ones to watch

Just a quick update to highlight some of the upcoming albums that have attracted my attention:

12th October:
Wasp - Babylon

19th October:
Rammstein - Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da
Epica - Design Your Universe

26th October:
Atreyu - Congregation Of The Damned
Halford - 3: Winter Songs
Paradox - Riot Squad

2nd November:
Slayer - World Painted Blood
Within Temptation - An Acoustic Night At The Theatre


The highlight for me is Slayer, I'm really looking forward to that one.
On the other hand, I'm still slightly confused at the prospect of a Rob Halford Winter album!


Of course, there have a been some interesting releases recently as well, with Megadeth's End Game being the best they have released for quite some time - and it keeps growing on me the more I listen to it. A few other albums that are on my radar, but still haven't had time to buy them are:
Evile - Infected Nations
Paradise Lost - Faith Divides Us Death Unites Us
Five Finger Death Punch - War Is The Answer
Kiss - Sonic Boom

No comments:

© Swoj.com